Villa Iluh – Villa in Seminyak
Villa Iluh in Abaca complex nestled in the middle of the rice fields and located right in a private alley in Jalan Petitenget, Seminyak. Made as a haven of peace Villa Iluh provides a luxury retreat with its contemporary and elegant style with a large lounge opened on the rice paddies. Offering 6 large bedrooms, including a nice antique joglo with twin beds, extending on the widest site with a broad garden (ideal for children) with single and double long chairs.
An extra-large central swimming pool (18/7m) with extra-large terraces by the pool and with umbrellas inside the water for your sunbathing times gives a wide airy, and breezy atmosphere. A large terrace between the pool and living room is perfect for both family & friends gathering or special events or just for fun dancing. A vast open space includes a cozy living room with sophisticated decoration and art pieces with a wide HD LED TV and sound system. A large dining room and a fully equipped kitchen, wine chiller with some selection of wine under the bar table. The lounge area is opened in the garden and overlooks the swimming pool.
Bedrooms at Villa Iluh
On one side of the pool stands the first and largest bedroom made as a large suite and facing the pool that offers: on a chic wooden teak floor, a king-size canopy bed with mosquito net, nightstands, and designer lamps, writing desk and chairs, an adjacent bathroom with double basin, a wide made-to-measure wardrobe, toilet, a large shower on an exotic vegetal wall.
The second is a joglo facing the pool, surrounded by gardenia garden, combined with Maduran antique doors, teak wood floor, twin bed with mosquito net, and 2 wardrobes. Private open-style shower with a small garden. Just a step away from the living.
On the opposite side of the pool, the third and fourth bedrooms, both facing the pool, are composed of a king-size canopy bed with mosquito net, nightstands and designer lamps, writing desk and chairs, a made-to-measure wardrobe, an adjacent bright bathroom with a double basin, toilets and a large shower. In both bathrooms, you are directly viewing the rice fields and have a nice sunrise point! These two rooms are wheelchair-friendly.
From the lounge area, a spiral staircase leads to the fifth and the sixth bedrooms upstairs. You will feel totally private, peaceful, and quiet in this cozy haven designed like an isolated mini-suite, offering: a canopy bed with a mosquito net, a nice teak floor nightstands, and designer lamps, writing desk and chairs, a made-to-measure wardrobe, an adjacent bathroom with a double basin, toilets and a large shower, and a private rooftop terrace with stunning view on the rice fields and sunrise which can be seen from the bed too.
Service and Facilities
- Each room is air-conditioned with an en suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, safe deposit box, and hairdryer
- Each room overlooking the swimming pool
- Spacious open living and dining room
- Spacious private swimming pool in each villa with sun loungers
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Flat-screen TV and Sound System at the living area
- For children: Baby cot, baby high chair
- Parking and drop off zone at reception
- Staff: Villa supervisor, housekeeping, pool attendant, gardener, night security. Staffs service from 7 is-9pm.
- Daily Breakfast for 2 persons per room
- Welcome cold towel upon arrival
- Welcome Basket Fruit upon arrival
- And a welcome Drink and Snack upon arrival
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi in each bedroom and villa
- Guest Service (butler, housekeeping, gardening) from 07.00 am – 11.00 pm
- Daily cleaning
- Airport transfer included minimum 5 nights stay by Beach Bali Villas
Rates in USD
*Rates are subject to 15,5% government tax & service charge. All prices and season periods are subject to change without prior notice.
||11 Jan – 08 Apr
14 Apr – 31 May
01 Oct – 17 Dec
|1 Jun – 30 Jun
01 Sep – 30 Sep
|Chinese New Year 20 Jan – 25 Jan
Easter 09 Apr – 14 Apr
01 Jul – 31 Aug
|18 Dec – 10 Jan