Poised above the beach near the delightful village of Cemagi on Bali’s southwest coast, Villa Ombak Laut luxuriates over expansive grounds creating a private retreat perfect for families and groups seeking a peaceful and relaxing holiday. With uninterrupted ocean views across glistening black sands and a rocky outcrop baring a revered sea temple, this striking six-bedroom villa enjoys one of the most spectacular vistas in Bali. Rolling tropical gardens featuring two dazzling swimming pools, an immaculate tennis court, a romantic sunset balé, spacious, comfortable living and sleeping pavilions, and five-star service, make this breathtaking villa an ideal holiday choice in Bali.
Carefully designed to capture the sea breeze and the ocean views, Villa Ombak Laut features individual living and sleeping pavilions with high-vaulted ceilings and alang-alang thatched roofs. Blessed with incredible sunsets, views over neighbouring rice terraces, the hypnotic sounds of crashing waves and glimpses of traditional village life, Villa Ombak Laut is a place you will never forget. Complementing the luxurious living areas, are the impressive sprawling grounds of Villa Ombak Laut. From the rolling manicured lawns to the perfectly positioned sunset balé, guests breathe in the wild beauty of this dramatic coastline. If the novelty of relaxing by the two sparkling swimming pools wears off, guests have access to a private tennis court, a games room with billiard table, table tennis and bicycles for exploring the surrounding rice fields and villages.
Completing the villa experience, Ombak Laut offers exceptional five-star service, with an experienced team of staff available around the clock to cater for guest’s every desire.
Bedroom at Villa Ombak Laut
Master Bedroom Pavilion
– Split over three levels, the master bedroom pavilion features teak flooring, alang-alang thatched roof and stunning ocean views from a private balcony
– King-sized bedroom located upstairs with super king-sized bed draped in mosquito netting
– Cosy study with 27inch TV, Bose stereo-system, piano, library
– Air-conditioned and fan-cooled
– Two guest pavilions located behind the living/dining area with thatched roofs and wooden floors
– King-sized four-poster beds with mosquito netting ceiling fans, ensuite bathrooms with a small patio
– Two additional guest bedrooms located behind the games room are perfect for children with twin beds, glass sliding doors onto the garden and semi-outdoor bathrooms
Gladak Guest House
– Private antique Javanese building
– King-sized four-poster bed draped with mosquito netting
– Has a daybed, sofa and guest chairs
– Rustic ensuite bathroom with terrazzo bathtub and a rain shower enclosed by wooden panelling
– Air-conditioned and fan-cooled
Living Spaces at Villa Ombak Laut
– Traditional open-sided living pavilion with thatched high-vaulted roof, luxurious lounging areas and cooled by ceiling fans and the sea breeze
– Dining room seating 12 at a solid teak wood table
– Glass sliding doors leading onto the terrace and pool
– Fully-equipped kitchen with modern and stainless steel appliances
– Air-conditioned games room equipped with billiard table, 43inch satellite TV with Bose CD/DVD player and iPod connection
– Absolute beachfront location with beautifully landscaped gardens and soft rolling lawns perfect for events
– 18m infinity-edge swimming pool with terrace furnished with sun loungers and umbrellas
– Sunset balé atop a large grassed area
– Tennis court
10.0 km to Echo Beach
17.0 km to Seminyak
21.0 km to Kuta
23.0 km to Airport
37.0 km to Ubud
Service and Facilities
12 adults (4 king, 2 twin bedrooms) plus 4 extra chldren’s beds.
Open-sided living pavilion; dining room; games room; sunset balé.
Villa manager; assistant manager; chef, driver; 4 villa attendants; 4 gardeners; pool attendant; 6 security guards. Masseuse and babysitter on request.
Western, Asian, vegetarian and children’s menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets).
WiFi internet access; landline for local calls; mobile phone coverage; fax and computer in manager’s office.
Satellite TV and DVD players; Bose surround-sound system with CD player; iPod adapter; tennis court; billiard table; table tennis; 4 bicycles.
High chair; 2 baby cots; DVDs; games.
Car with driver on standby for up to 8 hours per day (excludes petrol).
Safes; barbecue, backup generator.
Exclusive use of the whole villa and listed facilities
Personal service by the villa including full time manager, chef, security