Jeeva Saba Villa – An Absolute Beachfront Estate
Jeeva Saba Villa is an absolute beachfront estate located by the Pura Anyar Temple on Saba Beach. The House and gardens command uninterrupted views of Bali’s dramatic East Coast, Gunung Agung, and the Nusa Penida Islands. From the Pura Anyar temple to the traditional seaside dining bale at Jeeva Saba, Villa. You will feel the spirit of Bali.
Jeeva Saba Villa consists of three living pavilions arranged around the terraced beachside lawn and oversized infinity swimming pool. All pavilions have a direct view of the Indian Ocean. The house has been built with recycled materials, including nearly four meters high doors from a demolished school in Surabaya and roof tiles from an Old Dutch military compound in Bandung. Jeeva Saba Villa is a mix of Asian, colonial, and modern styles that reflect the architectural design of Jeeva Saba Villa and the mixture of cultures that define Indonesia.
Jeeva Saba Villa is approximately 15 minutes from the beach town of Sanur and 30 minutes from the Balinese cultural center of Ubud with its many fine restaurants and events. Horseback riding and Keramas surfing beach are within walking distance of Jeeva Saba Villa. Jeeva Saba Villa facilities include eight ensuite king-size bedrooms, a media room, a billiard room, a massage room, a gym, seaside open-air living bale, and separate dining table bale with butler’s kitchen, a formal dining room, and a different hotel style professional kitchen.
Bedrooms at Jeeva Saba Villa
The eight en-suite bedrooms at Jeeva Saba Bali Estate are located in the Tree House, the Beach House, or the Coast House. All bedrooms have luxurious king-size four-poster beds hand-carved by Indonesian artisans and are fully air-conditioned. Bedding and amenities are of the same fine quality that marks Jeeva Resorts.
The Tree House
The Tree House is the smallest of the pavilions and consists of a large master bedroom suite and a separate studio bedroom suite with high wood and bamboo ceilings. Both suites have different terraces with long relaxing sofas that face the ocean. Both the master and studio suites have a seating area that can convert to sleep comfortably, two children. The master suite has a large private enclosed courtyard, a semi-outdoor shower and bath, and an antique Madura four-poster carved bed. Both the master and studio suites have flat-screen televisions.
The Beach House
The two-story Beach House is at the center of Jeeva Saba and is the largest pavilion in the estate. The two master suite bedrooms are on the upstairs floor of the Beach House, with large terraces and daybeds that offer unparalleled views of the ocean, islands, and mountains. The views from the master suites in the Beach House may be among Bali’s most dramatic views.
The two master suites in the Beach House are identical and flank the interior courtyard. Both suites have high-pitched ceilings in the traditional Balinese style with a wall of windows that offer views of either the beach or rice paddies. The wood and marble double sink bathrooms have indoor and outdoor showers and large outdoor bathtubs set on a private terrace. The Beach House suites are furnished in a luxurious yet simple style that exudes an air of elegance and romance.
The Coast House
The Coast House overlooks the beach, the seaside lawn and infinity pool, and up the coast to Mount Agung and the mountains of East Bali. The rear of the Coast House looks out over rice paddies. The Coast House features four ensuite master bedrooms: two upstairs and two downstairs.
The two upstairs suite rooms have two entire glass walls with direct views of the ocean and the mountains of eastern Bali. The upstairs suites have large private terraces and extra-large bath and dressing rooms with double sinks, high-pitched ceilings, and open-air bathtubs and showers. The downstairs bedrooms consist of one suite room and a junior suite room. The suite bedroom has direct ocean views, a private terrace, a flat-screen television, and a double sink bathroom with a semi-outdoor shower and bathtub. The junior suite bedroom has views of the ocean and pool and flat-screen television. This bedroom can be converted into a children’s bunk room.
Living Spaces at Jeeva Saba Villa
Life at Jeeva Saba revolves around the 25-meter infinity pool, the bales, or the Beach House with its air-conditioned media room, game room, massage room, and living and dining rooms. Most living is outdoors with breakfast and lunch in the dining bale and the day spent either on a lounger by the pool, on the beach, or one of the oversized daybeds in the sizeable relaxing bale. With private terraces off all the ensuite rooms and a large pool and deck area, there are various options for spending time together as a group or in the privacy of a guest’s own space.
The Beach House comes with an eclectic collection of antiques, paintings, and comfortable modern furniture. Living areas flow into one another, with the principal living rooms separated by glass walls and antique doors. The gym will come with a treadmill, cross trainer, and free weights. Massages can be arranged in the single-person massage room or on private terraces.
- Airport 40-minute drive
- Beach club 7-minute drive to Komune Beach Club
- Ubud 20 minute drive
- Sanur, Restaurant and shopping center 15-minute drive
Service and Facilities
- Pantai Saba, Gianyar Regency, southeast coast of Bali. Complimentary airport transfer is available to guests who book directly with us.
- 16 Adults (eight ensuite bedrooms with king-size beds). Extra beds are available on request and charged at USD 55++ per night for adults and USD 40++ per night for children. Extra beds fit comfortably in the bedrooms. (++ all prices subject to government tax & government service charge)
- Pool bale, dining bale, living room, formal dining room, informal ‘great’ room, media room, game room, massage room, gym, catering kitchen, library, terraces.
- Infinity Pool 25 x 7 meters with large deck
- Villa manager, private chef, butler service, housekeeping, security, gardeners, and driver. Additional staff (babysitters, masseuses, yoga) are available on request and at an extra charge.
- The in-house menu is available in the dining room and the dining bale. Complimentary breakfast is served daily. A full European/American style breakfast is included as part of a stay at Jeeva Saba. An Asian-style breakfast can be arranged upon request. Lunch and dinner at Jeeva Saba are prepared at guests’ request. Jeeva Saba offers an a la carte menu at set prices for various Western or Asian lunch and dinner dishes. There is also a list of select bottles of wine that Jeeva Saba maintains in stock. Lunch and dinner menus are ordered in advance with your Butler. Our chef is pleased to schedule cooking classes for our guests. Barbecue facilities are available. If you’d like to self-cater, that’s also possible. It’s your time, your holiday, we’ll be there as much, or as little, as you like.
- Complimentary wifi, satellite TV, DVD player, surround-sound system, play station, sound dock, Sonos player with iPod connectivity
- Jeeva Saba is perfect for families. Amenities include a baby cot, high chair, car seat (on request), DVDs, play station, board games, croquet set, badminton, volleyball, bicycles, and horseback riding and surfing access within one km of the Estate.
- In-villa treatments from the spa menu can be arranged by request in the massage room, the bale, or on one of the private terraces.
- A seven-seater car and driver are available on a complimentary basis for up to eight hours a day, excluding gasoline.
- Events for up to 400 people sitting down or more with buffet-style dining on the large beachfront lawns. Who can also accommodate smaller groups on the upstairs covered terrace? Jeeva Saba Bali Estate offers wedding and honeymoon packages in conjunction with Jeeva Klui Resort, Jeeva Santai Villas, or Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp.
- Exclusive use of the property and all facilities
- Welcome fruit basket
- Daily American Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi Internet Access
- Butler Service and Chef
- A seven-seater car and driver for up to 8 hours a day (excluding petrol). For Sanur and Ubud area only. Additional time is charged at us$10 per hour.
*Rate is subject to 21 percent tax and service charge. Kindly note the above rates are valid until 31 Jan 2018. Please email us if you would like to make a booking after this date.
|08 Jan – 14 Jul
01 Sep – 19 Dec
|15 Jul – 31 Aug
20 Dec – 07 Jan
|15 Jul – 31 Aug
20 Dec – 07 Jan