Villa Shalimar – Complex Villa in Canggu
The sublime Shalimar Estate comprises of 3 separate beachfront villas: Villa Cantik, Villa Makanda and Villa Kalima and offers 2, 4 and 6 bedrooms, respectively. Can rent the whole 12 bedroomed estates for large parties, or any combination of the properties can be rented together, giving a vast array of options depending on the size of your group.
The three villas of Villa Shalimar sit in a row facing out over the Indian Ocean on a stretch of beach, which is perfect for surfing. They are approached through a grand entrance overlooked by the protection of a large stone Buddha. To one side is a commercial kitchen where food is prepared before it is served to you in the luxury of your beachside paradise. All the villas are approached through a stunning walkway which provides tantalising vista’s across the endless rice fields. Each property is private and fully detached from the others. The innovative landscaping of the gardens at the front means that a riot of tropical greenery separates each swimming pool area. However, the lawn, a brilliant space for parties and special events, opens up across the full length of the estate as it reaches down to the beach.
So whether you are looking for a secluded, romantic break or wish to house all your family and friends in one location, Villa Shalimar, located in Seseh Beach, near Canggu, can accommodate you.
We know that since the pandemic, it has been difficult for many to travel. That’s why we are doing our best to make sure you have a vacation that will make you forget the recent events. Bali is a beautiful island. It is one of the most beautiful islands in the world. Between its beautiful beaches and its magnificent environment, everything is there to make you feel in paradise. The most important thing for you will be to come back to spend your next vacation there. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our team will be happy to help you as much as we can. Our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We want to be reachable at any time in case of a problem. That’s why don’t wait any longer and taste paradise.
Bedrooms at Villa Shalimar
This elegant 6 bedroom villa with unparalleled views over the rice paddies and the Indian Ocean combines the best of tropical outdoor living with the highest standards of luxury. Its wealth of outdoor living spaces and extensive lawns make it the ideal place for a wedding, event or corporate occasion and the ideal retreat for a memorable family holiday. Lie back, relax, sample the food, have a massage and revel in this quintessentially Balinese location.
This enchanting 4 bedroom villa sits in the middle of the Shalimar estate and has sublime vistas across timeless rice fields and the undulating waves breaking on Seseh beach. Designed to give guests space, light and serenity, this property combine idyllic outdoor living areas with cool palatial bedrooms to deliver a whole new standard in exotic getaways. The extravagant communal areas and extensive lawns create the perfect space for a special celebration or a fairy-tale wedding.
This 2 bedroom villa has been named ‘beautiful’ in the Indonesian language, and it simply does not disappoint. Spread across two authentic pavilions which contain the bedrooms and fronted by a spacious outdoor living area, all eyes are naturally drawn to the crystal clear waters of the swimming pool, and on across the expansive lawn and down to the idyllic sands of Seseh beach, this is a place where dreams are made. Styled throughout with a deft minimalist hand, this property lets the bewitching allure of the location shine through.
Living Spaces at Villa Shalimar
The beauty of the vast living space is that it is fully open to the 20 metre swimming pool and landscaped lawn dotted with coconut and frangipani trees, making no distinction between the wondrous outdoors and the social hub of the house. The pool itself has plenty of sunbeds and incorporates submerged loungers creating a perfect spot for cooling off in the day’s heat. Under the eaves of the two storey building are two massive L shaped sofas with spectacular views over the garden and down towards the beach.
Moving further back into the body of the house is a formal 12 seater dining table and a contemporary fitted kitchen, all cooled by swooping ceiling fans. Here you can enjoy the complimentary breakfast and choose other meals from a suggested in-house menu that features Asian and Western favourites and healthy options, and children’s choices. A further commercial kitchen for food preparation is located at the front of the villa complex so as staff impinge as little as possible during meal service times. Additionally, there is another sofa at the rear, which faces a Satellite TV with a DVD player, and Wi-Fi is available throughout.
The vast, open plan living accommodation is centrally located at the rear of the villa. It faces over the tropical grace of an inviting 20-metre swimming pool and the stylishly landscaped lawn and garden. Beyond a small dividing hedge and pockets of palms lies the ocean, which is a perfect spot for surfing. Either side of the pool is immense day beds with parasols for the ultimate in luxurious poolside lounging, wherein total comfort guests can sip on a cool drink or take a nap in the dying embers of the day.
Open to the joys of the garden, the living area features two large L shaped sofas that face onto large wooden coffee tables, forming a great shady spot to enjoy a morning coffee and talk about the activities you have planned for the day. This area is fully equipped with a Satellite TV and a DVD player, and Wi-Fi is available throughout.
To the rear is a fully fitted, contemporary kitchen with all the accoutrements you will need to cater for your stay and in the middle, with great views of the garden, is a sophisticated 8 seater dining table. Here you can sample the delicious complimentary breakfast or order further meals from the in-house suggested menu, which includes Western and Asian fayre and healthy choices and special children’s options. These meals are served family style, and staff may use the commercial kitchen at the front of the villa complex to prepare to be as discreet as possible.
This villa benefits from a choice of two living areas, one indoor and one outdoor, both with TV and DVD players. The main living area is spread across the rear of the villa under the overhanging roof and is blessed by the light touch of calming sea breezes. It comprises a formal dining table that comfortably seats four adults and has an extensive L shaped sofa to one side, facing a Satellite TV and DVD player.
It effortlessly appears as part of the garden’s landscape, and the waters of the swimming pool extend almost up to the villa itself. Around the pool, there is a double day bed and a selection of loungers, giving plenty of options for enjoying the clement weather and relaxing with the people close to your heart. Further to this, near the property entrance, is a second indoor living area, opposite a contemporary, fully fitted kitchen with all the finishing touches you may need to cater for your stay. Another separate commercial kitchen for food preparation is located at the front of the villa complex.
Service and Facilities
- Twelve people (6 bedrooms: 4 master rooms, one twin and one queen) 2 extra rollaway beds (extra charge) Villa Kalima.
- Eight people (4 bedrooms: 4 master rooms) 2 extra rollaway beds (extra charge) Villa Makanda. 4 people (2 bedrooms: 2 master rooms) 2 extra rollaway beds (extra charge) Villa Cantik.
- Large sofas face the pool, garden and sea. Inside the pool are purpose-built sun loungers semi-submerged, plus a semi-submerged table with sheltering umbrella provide guests with ample in-pool entertaining space. Next to the living room is a 12 seater dining room table located opposite the open-plan, fully equipped kitchen. A separate sofa and TV area is located behind this living space. Large sofas face the pool, garden and sea. Inside the pool are purpose-built sun loungers semi-submerged. Next to the living room is an eight seater dining room table located opposite the open-plan, fully equipped kitchen. A separate sofa and TV area is located behind this living space Villa Makanda. Sofa & TV area, kitchen, dining for 6, 2 poolside living areas Villa cantik.
- Western, Asian, vegetarian, healthy choice and children’s dishes available. Requests accommodated (including special diets and barbecues).
- The fully equipped kitchen includes a fridge, stovetop plus fan, microwave, toaster, kettle, blender, crockery, glassware and chinaware.
- Four bedrooms feature king-size beds, one queen and one twin Villa Kalima. 4 bedrooms feature king-size beds Villa Makanda. 2 bedrooms feature a king-size bed Villa Cantik.
- Length 20m, width 9m, depth 1.4m Villa Kalima. Also, length 20m, width 9m, depth 1.4m Villa Makanda. Length 9m, width 5m, depth 1.4m Villa Cantik.
- Villa manager on call, two Villa Supervisors managing the estate, butlers, housekeeping, cooks, gardeners and security. Additional staff (babysitters & masseuses) are available on request.
- WiFi internet access; guest mobile phone for local calls
- Satellite TV; DVD player and Hi-Fi with iPod dock
- In-villa treatments may be selected from a comprehensive spa menu and can be carried out by professional beauty therapists by arrangement (extra cost applies).
- Shalimar is the ideal choice for weddings and special events. Can arrange parties of up to 150 people at the villa with prior notice. 2 bedroom Villa Cantik is perfect for the bride and groom or parents looking to be away from the festivities.
- Daily Breakfast
- Cook Staff
- Daily maid service
- Wi-Fi Internet
- Airport transfer included minimum five nights stand by Beach Bali Villas
Rates in USD
| 2 Bedrooms Cantik
| 4 Bedrooms Makanda
| 6 Bedrooms Kalima
| 12 Bedrooms Estate
*Rates are subject to 15,5 per cent government tax & service charge. All prices and season periods are subject to change without prior notice.
|All other dates not listed in High Season and Peak Season
||01 Apr – 09 Apr 2023
15 Jun – 15 Sep 2023
23 Mar – 31 Mar 2024
|20 Dec 2023 – 10 Jan 2024